“I have the opportunity to use my creativity in projects and learn from some of the best designers in the world. I develop my skills everyday by having the chance to create an impact in design.”Marco, Senior Designer
- Deeply involving yourself in design for brands like KTM and Husqvarna Motorcycles.
- Taking part in innovation projects for other global transportation brands.
- Supporting your team throughout the entire design process.
- Bringing unique ideas to the table.
- Motivation to gain insights into both the design process and studio life.
- To be a design student, or recent graduate. Preferably in transportation or industrial design.
- An open mind and willingness to work across creative fields to challenge status-quo ideas.
- Availability for six months. Very good English skills.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. We offer competitive benefits to all our employees, from intern to director. Live with the support of our HR team and in the rich diversity and culture of our 5,900 m2 studio. Work according to your schedule with our Flexi-time policy. Play in the alpine playground on our doorstep or throw yourself into one of our social events. What are you waiting for? Your next big adventure is waiting for you.