#workatKISKA #assistance #operations
Team and Project assistant f/m
“To handle a lot of responsibility, while working with almost every person at KISKA is really fun.”
Dominique, project assistant
This is a key role with plenty of responsibility. As the key interface of our projects, you will be the administrational backbone – keeping things organised and working with figures. The best part of the job? Working alongside a variety of creatives from around the world.
No project could exist without operative support. There are projects to open, hours to book and invoices to write. Working between operations, finance and design, you’ll be our data collector and communicator. Working with our project coordinators, you’ll keep things on track by supplying them with up-to-date project figures and reports. On occasion, you’ll flex your teamwork muscles and support our reception team!
To pull the strings behind the scenes, you’ll need:
- A degree (e.g. HAK, HBLA) or work experience in office administration.
- Strong MS-Office skills – especially Excel.
- German fluency and very good English skills to communicate with our international team and clients.
- Advanced organisational skills in order to prioritise multiple tasks and a detail-oriented working style.
- A self-starter mentality to get things done as well as excellent communication skills.
Made for you?
Not your thing? Check this out