“Designing motorcycles was always a dream. My internship kicked it all off.”Anton, Designer
- Deeply involving yourself in design for brands like KTM and Husqvarna Motorcycles.
- Taking part in innovation projects for other global transportation brands.
- Supporting your team throughout the entire design process. Bringing unique ideas to the table.
- Motivation to gain insights into both the design process and studio life.
- To be a design student, or recent graduate. Preferably in transportation or industrial design.
- An open mind and willingness to work across creative fields to challenge status-quo ideas.
- Availability for six months. Very good English skills.
Made for you? Apply now.
The Austrian government requires us to state the minimum salary for every position. In this case the actual salary is €1,000 per month for an undergraduate internship and €1,200 per month for a postgraduate internship. KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.