“There’s nothing more satisfying than seeing someone riding a motorcycle I helped create.”Christian, Project Manager
- Be the project navigator and communication hub. Work with Client Directors, Lead Designers, creative teams, and our clients. Create and monitor budgets, timelines, and creative resources.
- Pave the way for success through organisation and advanced planning. Draw attention to challenges and contradictions. Support quote and proposal development.
- Run internal and client meetings. Lead joint decision-making processes. Manage follow-up
- Plan projects with a blend of interpersonal communication and personnel-driven resource management.
- Advanced organisational skills. Exceptional ability to prioritise multiple tasks, meet tight deadlines, and facilitate decision-making.
- Excellent communication skills. Service-oriented attitude and self-starter mentality.
- Technical understanding of industry-standard production methods.
- Interest in products and their development. Passion for mobility topics. Motorcycle license a plus.
Made for you? Apply now.
The Austrian government requires us to state the MINIMUM salary for every position. In this case it is €40,000 gross per year. Since we always tailor salary packages to market rates, your experience and your education, please don’t take that number too seriously! KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.