"Working in an agile, international, and inclusive environment, which is driven by designing desire and passion for brands is very inspiring to me. We as an HR team collaborate closely with employees and leaders to support on all HR relevant topics as well as enable the development of people and the organization. Our Inspiration is to have an impact on a culture where employees can unleash their potential, learn, and grow."Eva, HR Director
- Drive KISKA´s hiring strategy, especially for creative roles.
- Align and collaborate with hiring managers to find the best candidates.
- Own and drive KISKA´s talent attraction life cycle including negotiation and onboarding.
- Initiate and own talent acquisition innovation projects.
- 4+ years of relevant talent acquisition experience in an agile, dynamic, international environment.
- Experience in implementing strategic talent acquisition projects.
- Open minded, proactive, and service-oriented personality. Strong team player and strong service mindset.
- Excellence German and English skills as well as strong communication skills.
Made for you? Apply now.
It’s the law in Austria to state minimum annual salaries. In this case, it’s €42,000. Don’t take that number too seriously though, because salaries are always customized to market rates and merit. KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.