“Today we are shaping solutions for tomorrow. On the business, brand, and product level.”Matteo , Lead Product Management Consultant
- Support all aspects of product development. Including project coordination, meeting documentation, data collection and analysis.
- Collect and update market and product information. Create strategic presentations.
- Learn about customer groups, brand identities, and brand values.
- Summarise action points and assist with kick-starting project phases and tasks.
- Background in the apparel industry, or related education, a plus. Education or first experience in business administration, marketing, or similar also ideal.
- Passion for motorcycles and the powersports industry. Motorcycle license a plus.
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills. Clear and structured thinking.
- Business level German and English skills.
Made for you? Apply now.
The Austrian government requires us to state the MINIMUM salary for every position. In this case the actual salary is €1,000 gross per month for an undergraduate internship and €1,200 gross per month for a postgraduate internship.
KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.