"It is a creative battle, coming up with the best solutions our minds can think of."Margarita, Lead Designer
- Design functional clothing for brands from a wide variety of areas, from motorsports, outdoor, workwear, and casual.
- Execute quality assurance alongside designers. From initial concept to the finished product.
- Analyse and create concepts that reflect creative briefings.
- Participate in projects along the creative process, from ideation to refinement and techpacks, and finally sample reports and sign off to SMS.
- Background in Product Design or similar. Previous experience in the apparel industry.
- Adobe package and 3d visualzation (familiar to CLO 3D preferably).
- Good presentation and communication skills. English fluency.
- A passion for action/outdoor sports.
Made for you? Apply now.
The Austrian government requires us to state the MINIMUM salary for every position. In this case it is €35,000 gross per year. Since we always tailor salary packages to market rates, your experience and your education, please don’t take that number too seriously! KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.