“Be part of creating the next big thing on two wheels. What more does a rider want?”Reno, Director Strategic Product Management
- Support international powersports brands develop their future product portfolios.
- Collaborate with researchers to identify trends. Work with marketing specialists. Create business cases for new model development, and provide our clients with a decision making basis for strategic directions & decisions based on their target groups, target market and brand.
- Lead client workshops. Pinpoint business, market and brand opportunities.
- Analyse and process data into reasoned product recommendations and present these to client decision makers.
- Work closely with client management teams to put strategic recommendations into action.
- Education and / or proven experience in product management, marketing, business, engineering or project management.
- A motorcycle license. You are an avid rider.
- Understanding of design & product development process. including the technical aspects of vehicles and their design.
- Consulting & soft skills. The ability to guide a client and facilitate meetings. Clear, concise communication style and client management skills.
- Very good English skills. German is also an asset.
Made for you? Apply now.
The Austrian government requires us to state the MINIMUM salary for every position. In this case it is €45,000 gross per year. Since we always tailor salary packages to market rates, your experience and your education, please don’t take that number too seriously! KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.