“We are creating the next big thing on two wheels. What more does a rider want?”Reno, Director of Product Strategy
- Support international powersports brands as they set up future product portfolios.
- Collaborate with researchers to identify trends. Work with marketing specialists. Create business cases for new model development, and shape strategic decisions.
- Lead client workshops. Pinpoint business, market and brand insights.
- Analyse and process data into reasoned product recommendations. Present these to the client.
- Work closely with client management teams to put recommendations into action.
- Education and / or proven experience in marketing, business, product management or project management.
- A motorcycle license. You are an avid rider.
- Understanding of design development process. Also the technical aspects of vehicles and their design.
- Very good English skills. German is also an asset.
Made for you? Apply now.
It’s the law in Austria to state MINIMUM annual salaries. In this case, it’s €45,000. Don’t take that number too seriously though, because salaries are always customised to market rates and merit. KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.