“Uncovering a brand’s true ambition, and translating it into product experiences that customers love – there’s nothing better. Nothing.”Christian, Lead Designer
- Embrace innovation, trends in lifestyle, technology and design, as a base for creating on-point brand experiences.
- Directly interact and work with clients to define their goals, and deliver on them.
- Oversee the entire product experience design process.
- Create a collaborative climate and give junior designers the direction and space they need to execute project steps and develop their skills.
- A portfolio! With it, you show us who you are and how you approach design challenges. Websites and Behance pages are also great, but please include a portfolio in your application.
- Five or more years of product design experience. Including working with developers and manufacturers.
- A proven experience in user-centric design, going beyond product design alone. Here, a background in user experience design is a definite plus.
- Drive to push creative boundaries, in balance with business realities.
Made for you? Apply now.
It’s the law in Austria to state MINIMUM annual salaries. In this case, it’s €45,000. Don’t take that number too seriously though, because salaries are always customised to market rates and merit. KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.