“Designing motorcycles is a dream job. This position provides the ideal platform for an experienced designer to create more impact and accelerate their influence.”Craig, Director Motorcycle Design
- Receive and process design briefings from the Director of Motorcycle Design. Write creative briefings.
- Oversee and guide project teams. Ensuring they stay on track.
- Inspire young designers to create out-of-the-box design ideas, that are both exciting and technically feasible.
- Identify production challenges and come up with implementable process and technical solutions.
- Extensive professional motorcycle design experience.
- Exceptional sense for great design.
- Exemplary leadership skills to motivate young and highly creative designers.
- An open mind, flexibility, and a passion to drive projects forwards.
Made for you? Apply now.
It’s the law in Austria to state MINIMUM annual salaries. In this case, it’s €70,000. Don’t take that number too seriously though, because salaries are always customised to market rates and merit. KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.