"Every project is different, one day you design an apparel collection for motorcycling, the next day you get to design a running shoe. And you become an expert in each of these design industries."Corentin, Designer
- Lead footwear design projects for different international companies, with a special focus on a major running shoe brand. Also take part in other sportswear apparel and gear projects.
- Use your industry knowledge to create products that combine functionality, style, and technology, all while following brand direction. Understand, analyse, and challenge briefs with your creative and technical input.
- Manage the entire creation process. From ideation and concept presentation, to sketching and production tech packs, to sample reviews and final sign-off.
- Work with an integrated team specialising in design, development, and strategy. Collaborate with Project Managers to organise resources, as well as fulfil milestones and deadlines.
- Background in a high-level role in the field of footwear design. Like creative direction.
- Proven experience in footwear design. Deep knowledge of materials, production processes, and development in the context of the sports and performance segments.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Happy working in a multidisciplinary and international environment.
- Passion for innovation, sports, people, and problem-solving through design.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. (Hint: it’s competitive). To be considered for the role, please submit your application at the earliest possible time, our team is awaiting it with interest.