“Magic happens when you create clarity out of complexity.”Raphael, Lead Researcher
- Analyse and interpret insights about brand, design, product, communication, user experience, innovation, and audiences. Create frameworks for design and brand strategies.
- Design, define, and manage research activities. Developing strategies and selecting methods unique to every project.
- Work closely with the client. Moderating workshops and presenting recommendations for strategic directions.
- Live your leadership role. Taking responsibility for your team, developing skills, and mentoring.
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in design, brand marketing, psychology, or ethnology. Ideally experience in a design agency.
- Over five years of experience in qualitative research, with proven ability to translate market research into business strategies.
- High levels of empathy and sociability. Excellent communication skills in German and English.
- Passionate about teamwork, and sharing your knowledge and experience with colleagues.
Made for you? Apply now.
It's the law in Austria to state MINIMUM annual salaries. In this case, it's €55,000. Don't take that number too seriously though, because salaries are always customised to market rates and merit. KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It's a no-brainer, but important to mention.