“Brands that thrive balance immediate goals with long-term strategies. I create this baseline.”Julian, Chief Strategic Officer and Partner
- Drive complex brand consulting projects at the C-level, or higher.
- Understand a client’s business, brand, and product challenges. Also, their opportunities.
- Create clarity, provide options, and guide clients towards the solutions KISKA offers.
- Develop highly customised brand consulting processes. Rooted in client and brand knowledge.
- Collaborate with clients and creative teams to develop and define brand strategies, positioning, promises, and values. The base of which hands-on creative experts can design desire.
- Work with the Business Development team on client acquisition and retention, as well as account expansion.
- Profound brand and design understanding. In fact, you live and breathe them.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and at least 15 years of experience in brand or marketing consulting.
- Experience with physical products. In industries like mobility, functional apparel, sporting goods, professional tools, and consumer goods.
- English and German fluency. Excellent communication skills. Verbal and written.
Made for you? Apply now.
It's the law in Austria to state MINIMUM annual salaries. In this case, it's € 80,000. Don't take that number too seriously though, because salaries are always customised to market rates and merit. KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It's a no-brainer, but important to mention.