“It makes me so proud that I can collaborate with a designer and create something from start to finish. Not to mention, using the latest technology just makes work exciting and every day different.”Tobias, Modeller
- When it comes to prototypes and show model building you will take care of paint preparation, prototype construction and disassembly of the bikes etc.
- You will coordinate projects, collaborate with designers, project managers and creative experts.
- The workshop is your world, you innovate, create, track things and maintain order.
- Excellent communication skills, dare to question and challenge a brief – also in English.
- Technical training or relevant experience in the field of motorcycles, bicycles and/or cars.
- Passion for technology, great crafting skills combined with a proactive and open-minded personality.
Made for you? Apply now.
The Austrian government requires us to state the MINIMUM salary for every position. In this case it is €28,000 gross per year. Since we always tailor salary packages to market rates, your experience and your education, please don’t take that number too seriously! KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.