“There’s something so satisfying about working between clients from different industries and designers with lots of character.”Kornelia, Project Manager
- Be the communication hub. Collaborate with Account Managers, Lead Designers, creative teams, and clients. Create and monitor budgets, timelines, and resources.
- Pave the way for successful projects, by being organised and always planning. Draw attention to challenges and contradictions. Support quote and proposal development.
- Run internal and client meetings. Lead joint decision-making processes, manage follow-up, and never lose sight of final targets.
- Plan and organise with a blend of interpersonal communication and resource management.
- Advanced organisational skills. Great ability to prioritise multiple tasks, meet tight deadlines, and facilitate decision making.
- First experience in project management, or similar field, ideal.
- Excellent communication skills, service-oriented attitude, and self-starter mentality.
- Fluent in English. German language skills a plus.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. (Hint: it’s competitive). To be considered for the role, please submit your application at the earliest possible time, our team is awaiting it with interest.