“There’s nothing more satisfying than seeing someone riding a motorcycle I helped create.”Christian, Project Coordinator
- Be the navigating communication hub. Working between Account Managers, Lead Designers, creative teams and our motorcycle clients (KTM, Husqvarna Motorcycle, GasGas and others). Create and monitor budgets, timelines and creative resources.
- Organise and plan ahead. Paving the way for a smooth project. Draw attention to conflicts and contradictions. Support quoting and proposal development.
- Run internal and client meetings. Lead the process of joint decision-making. Manage the follow up.
- Plan and organise projects with a blend of interpersonal communication and resource management.
- Advanced organisational skills in order to priories multiple tasks, meet tight deadlines, and improvise at-the-moment solutions.
- Excellent communication skills. A service-oriented attitude and self-starter mentality. Precise and organised work style.
- Passion for 2-wheelers and a technical understanding of how they work. A motorcycle license is not a must-have but a plus.
- Good English and fluent German skills are a must in order to communicate with clients about technical and other project-based topics.
Made for you? Apply now.
The Austrian government requires us to state the MINIMUM salary for every position. In this case it is €40,000 gross per year. Since we always tailor salary packages to market rates, your experience and your education, please don’t take that number too seriously! KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.