“There’s something so satisfying about working between clients from different industries and designers with lots of character.”Kornelia, Project Manager
- Communication hub. You will work between Account Managers, Lead Designers, creative teams, and clients.
- Independently plan, organise, and control projects. Create proposals and timelines, monitor budgets, and coordinate creative resources.
- Prioritise – and reprioritise – individual projects and tasks to meet tight deadlines and improvise spontaneous solutions. All with the goal of making the client happy and prepping the way for a smooth project flow.
- Moderate internal and client meetings. Lead joint decision-making processes. Also manage the preparation and follow-up for all of them. Bring attention to potential conflicts and contradictions.
- Professional experience in project management. Preferably in communications, graphic design, marketing, or web development.
- Advanced organisational skills.
- Accurate and detail-oriented work style.
- Excellent communication skills and a customer-focussed work ethic. Self-starter mentality.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.