“There’s something so satisfying about working between clients from different industries and designers with lots of character.”Kornelia, Project Manager
- Manage projects from kick-off to completion. Focussing on soft goods, functional / technical apparel and accessories, and other products for global brands.
- Organise interdisciplinary teams and act as the main communication hub. Internally and with the client.
- Run internal and client meetings in a service-oriented way. Lead joint decision-making processes and manage follow up. Create solid project plans by utilising your team’s knowledge and experience.
- Map out possible future scenarios related to budget, timing, and resources. Control and monitor progress.
- Professional experience or university degree in project and process management, or apparel / industrial design.
- Service-oriented attitude and self-starter mentality. Advanced organisational skills, as well as the ability to prioritise multiple tasks while keeping a broad overview of projects.
- Excellent and clear communication skills, using modes of communication effectively. Empathetic about how people think and feel and willing to adjust your communication accordingly.
- Fluent in English and German.
Made for you? Apply now.
The Austrian government requires us to state the MINIMUM salary for every position. In this case it is €42,000 gross per year. Since we always tailor salary packages to market rates, your experience and your education, please don’t take that number too seriously! KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.