“Want to kick-start a career in product management? Maybe you can’t get enough of life on two-wheels? Perhaps you just want to keep a team of fun experts on-track? You can stop looking, because it’s all here.”Reno, Director Strategic Product Management
- Support the Strategic Product Management Director in every aspect. Including coordinating meetings with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring accurate planning.
- Execute meeting tasks with ease. Like setting up PowerPoint presentations for C-level clients, following meetings and recording everything in shorthand for clear and concise minutes.
- Stay up-to-date with team status. Maintain an overview of resources and budget. Make cross-checking all of it with clients a high priority.
- Drive internal team topics to completion. Pitch in to help the team with ad hoc tasks, as nearly everything that comes their way needs coordination.
- Professional project coordination experience, or similar.
- Pro-active attitude and self-starter mentality. Advanced organisational skills and ability to prioritise multiple tasks while keeping a broad project overview.
- Excellent and clear communication skills. Use different modes of communication effectively. Interested and invested in team success.
- Fluent in English. German is a plus.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. (Hint: it’s competitive). To be considered for the role, please submit your application at the earliest possible time, our team is awaiting it with interest.