“We are creating the next big thing on two wheels. What more does a rider want?”Reno, Director Strategic Product Management
- Support international motorcycle and powersports brands develop their future product portfolios.
- Define product objectives and features based on brand and customer requirements. Translate these into development requirement and follow up to confirm if objectives have been achieved via hands on product testing.
- Identify trends, and provide clients with a decision making basis for strategic decisions based on their target groups, market, and brand.
- Develop and pitch product ideas to c-level management, R&D and design teams based on research, data, and industry knowledge.
- Work closely with client teams to turn strategies into products.
- A deep understanding of product development processes, including design, and the technical specifications of powered 2 wheelers.
- Education and / or proven experience in engineering, project management, product management, and / or marketing.
- A motorcycle license. You are an avid rider with a broad range of riding experience.
- Strategic and analytical mindset, which can be applied to presentation creation and delivery, guiding clients through projects, and leading stakeholder meetings. Clear and concise communication style and client management skills. Confident presenting in front of clients.
- Fluent in English with very good writing skills. German is an asset.
Made for you? Apply now.
The Austrian government requires us to state the MINIMUM salary for every position. In this case it is €39,200 gross per year. Since we always tailor salary packages to market rates, your experience and your education, please don’t take that number too seriously! KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.