“In short, we create what’s next. Is there anything better than that?”Alex, Designer
- Create production-ready “works of art” in the form of product graphics and typography for e-bicycles, accessories, and components.
- Research current and future trends. Create and present mood boards, concepts, colour and material surfaces.
- Collaborate with the design team, as well as all other creative experts at EBDC and KISKA. From concept to implementation.
- Seamless transfer of concepts in series production. Communication with suppliers in Europe and Asia during serialisation.
- Several years of experience as a Product Graphic Designer or similar. Ideally in the bicycle industry. A passion for bicycles is a plus.
- Desire for creation, best-in-class design, outstanding concepts, as well as their visualisation and presentation.
- Very good communication skills to manage internal and external stakeholders. Mainly in English.
- Excellent Adobe Creative Cloud skills. Especially Illustrator. Experience with CAD systems is desirable.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.