“Sometimes, the way to success is straightforward, sometimes it gets complicated. However, the final result is always worth it.”Rudi, Director of Photography
- Preparing a cost-estimate for each project, considering the client´s needs and budget as well as the creative concept.
- Acting as a consultant for all Photo & Film requests of our clients, as well as for all internal teams.
- Ensuring to deliver outstanding quality on each project.
- Because of minimum six years of professional experience you can understand the brief coming either directly from the client or from an Account Manager, identify the estimated scope and manage the expectations of the involved stakeholders.
- You have a great network of freelance creatives who can support our projects.
- Buying art, photo and video rights as well as purchasing picture content (static and moving) are part of your daily routine.
Made for you? Apply now.
The Austrian government requires us to state the MINIMUM salary for every position. In this case it is €45,000 gross per year. Since we always tailor salary packages to market rates, your experience and your education, please don’t take that number too seriously! KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.