“As a CAD modeller who is passionate about motorcycles, it is the best feeling to create a 1:1 scale model from a sketch and to get the first look at a motorcycle concept in 3D.”Clara, Modeller
- Support and consult a lot with your design colleagues to find the right shape for a product.
- Focus at least 50% of your time on motorcycles and spend the other 50% working on a variety of two- and four-wheel vehicles, as well as consumer products.
- You will work on CAD designs guided by a designer, but you will also have the chance to bring your own ideas to the table and contribute to final design outcomes.
- Merge uncertain technical input with designs that are not finalized to create concepts that work technically and visually.
- A background in design and a very highly developed skillset in Surface modelling, preferably in Autodesk Alias and Polygon Modelling.
- 2 or more years of experience in the field of digital modelling in automotive or product design. To be fluent in English. German is a Bonus.
- To understand how to improvise design solutions on the spot and tackle a problem from different angles.
- An understanding of technical requirements and how to balance them with design needs.
Made for you? Apply now.
The Austrian government requires us to state the MINIMUM salary for every position. In this case it is €30,800 gross per year. Since we always tailor salary packages to market rates, your experience and your education, please don’t take that number too seriously! KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.