“Never a boring moment. Reception is diverse here, because of all the different people and all the insights into new areas. There’s always something going on.”Rebecca, Receptionist
- Prepare for client visits. Including meeting room coordination, preparation, and servicing.
- Operate the switchboard and manage office materials.
- Schedule KISKA vehicles.
- Execute administrative tasks. Like overseeing the mail and deliveries, billing and cash management.
- A degree in hotel management, hospitality, or business with solid English skills. Written and spoken.
- An open, receptive, and warm character. Confident presence and strong organisational talent.
- Some experience in a service-oriented profession. Like reception or upscale gastronomy.
Made for you? Apply now.
It’s the law in Austria to state MINIMUM annual salaries. In this case, it’s €21,000 (full-time equivalent). Don’t take that number too seriously though, because salaries are always customised to market rates and merit. KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.