“Making sure that processes run smoothly and creating a welcoming environment is key to helping our creative teams to do their best work.”Katrin, Assistant
- Build a professional and robust office setup to support the next growth step of the company.
- Execute general administration duties like calendar management, travel management, expense claims, presentation preparation, visa processing, filing and records maintenance.
- Accurately and efficiently supporting administrative matters that involve KISKA’s headquarters, like finance and IT.
- Translate between English and Chinese (verbal and written).
- Native Chinese language skills and proficiency in English. Very strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- College degree, or above, and at least two years of experience in a service-oriented assistant role.
- Keen attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, a structured thought process and the ability to prioritise multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong command of Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA boosts business by co-creating desirable brand experiences. An international brand and design agency, we use an integrated approach to inject performance into products and services. Connecting strategy and hands-on execution to create impact, fast.