“Studios that run smoothly enable creative teams to do their best work. It’s satisfying to see it in action because I made it happen.”Jennifer, Assistant
- Ensure workflows and processes operate at maximum efficiency to achieve KISKA Inc.’s goals. Execute tasks accurately and efficiently to uphold this standard. Organise interdisciplinary teams and act as their communication hub. Internally and with the client. Map out future budget, timing, and resource scenarios. Monitor and control project progress.
- Book travel, manage meetings and other internal events, coordinate studio functions, and provide assistance to all departments.
- Run internal and client meetings in a service-oriented way. Lead joint decision-making processes and manage follow-up. Create solid project plans by tapping into your team’s knowledge and experience.
- You are responsible for the coordination with the remote HR, Payroll & Finance Departements. You prepare and organize receipts and statements (e.g. credit card statements). This also includes preparation of invoices and keeping track of projects. Also, petty cash is your responsibility.
- College degree, or above. At least two years of experience in a service-oriented assistant role.
- Keen attention to detail and structured thought process. Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills. Experience with supervisory duties beneficial. Highly reliable.
- Strong command of Microsoft Office. Especially Outlook.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.