“I’m into motorcycles, interfaces, and working with people from different cultures. I can do all of these things here.”Daniel, Instrument Designer
- Apply your motion design skills to deliver exciting interface concepts across automotive, connected products and apps.
- Collaborate with researchers, designers, UX and technology experts. Deeply involve yourself in real projects for global brands.
- Bring unique ideas to the table, and bring them to life.
- A drive to deliver state-of-the-art design
- To be a design student, or recent graduate, with an interest in interface design.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite with a focus on After Effects or equivalent.
- Availability for six months to join us in Austria. Solid English skills. German is also an asset.
Made for you? Apply now.
The Austrian government requires us to state the minimum salary for every position. In this case the actual salary is €1,000 per month for an undergraduate internship and €1,200 per month for a postgraduate internship. KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.