“To see the future, you need to be one step ahead of the present”Sébastian, Chief Creative Officer
- Act as the first point of contact for clients. Partnering with them throughout brand strategy and transportation design processes.
- Negotiate and develop clear directional briefs. Manage implementation.
- Take full project responsibility, and oversee interdisciplinary projects. Particularly budget management and project steering.
- Be the interface between departments. Including transportation design, brand consulting, research, product management, communication, and digital.
- Maintain and develop existing client relationships.
- Experience working with automotive and transportation-related clients. Especially in a consulting or account management role.
- Strong interest in the future of mobility and industry trends.
- Project management knowledge.
- A passion for design.
- Fluent in German and English.
Made for you? Apply now.
It’s the law in Austria to state MINIMUM annual salaries. In this case, it’s €60,000. Don’t take that number too seriously though, because salaries are always customised to market rates and merit. KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.