“To see the future, you need to be one step ahead of the present”Sébastian, Chief Creative Officer
- Be the first point of contact for our clients. Partnering with them throughout the transportation design process, including brand strategy.
- Be responsible for the projects we do, especially for managing the budget and steering the success.
- Oversee interdisciplinary projects.
- Translate clients’ needs into briefs and manage their implementation.
- Act as an interface between creative fields, including transportation design, brand consulting, research, product management, communication and digital teams.
- Maintain and develop existing client relationships.
- Experience in consulting or account management.
- Strong interest in the future of mobility and following industry trends.
- Project management knowledge.
- A passion for design.
- Fluent in German and English.
Made for you? Apply now.
It’s the law in Austria to state MINIMUM annual salaries. In this case, it’s €60,000. Don’t take that number too seriously though, because salaries are always customised to market rates and merit. KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.