“Lots of outstanding work happens at KISKA, and Marketing is the brand’s megaphone. Our close-knit team takes care of it all, so the work is diverse and I get to collaborate with all of the departments."Rebecca, Marketing Coordinator
- KISKA Marketing ambassador. Collaborating with departments and ensuring brand quality in all channels.
- Project coordination, including deadlines, quality control and budgeting. Also, Marketing Team administration.
- Manage internal and external events. Typically three to five events per year.
- Identify and plan speaking and award opportunities
- Manage media and ad hoc marketing requests, plus PR administration.
- Experience in marketing, PR, event planning, or another area of communications.
- Three or more years of professional experience. Preferably in an agency setting.
- Team player mentality, big picture outlook, and exceptional attention to detail.
- A proactive self-starter and multitasker, with fluency in English and German.
Made for you? Apply now.
It's the law in Austria to state MINIMUM annual salaries. In this case, it's €45,000. Don't take that number too seriously though, because salaries are always customised to market rates and merit. KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It's a no-brainer, but important to mention.