"I’ve never found a similar place, where you can work on so many different high-profile brands and unique products. It’s an environment where great things happen."Nils Radau, Design Director
- Assessing the client brief and translating into a creative brief.
- Driving design quality by leading a project team and with hands-on design work.
- Embracing innovation, new trends in lifestyle, technology and design as a base to create an on-point brand experience for our clients.
- Creating a cooperative and inspiring environment that provides designers clear direction in terms of projects and skills development.
- Five or more years experience in product design.
- Creative direction and design judgement for cutting edge on brand design.
- Ability to push creative boundaries and at the same time being able to stay realistic.
- Extensive experience in a user-centered design approach, excellent understanding and ability to create user journeys and driving promising design opportunities.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.