“Combining technology and design in a borderless team is the most thrilling part in our industry.”Thomas, Designer
- Design and develop e-bicycles, other electric vehicles and their parts.
- Realize the design concept in serial production.
- Collaborate with talented designers and engineers, ensuring you deliver to the highest industry standards.
- Great presentation and communication skills.
- Take on challenging topics such as product range innovation, branding and strategy.
- Communicate with suppliers in Europe and Far East.
- Excellent English communication skills, dare to question and challenge a brief – German and/or any other languages are considered assets.
- Education in design (preferably Bachelor´s degree) or in any other relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience, ideally in bicycle design.
- Experience with design of plastic components for series production.
- Excellent skills in SolidWorks or any relatable cad-software and Adobe CC, experience with MS Office tools. Excellent visualising skills.
- Be open-minded and approach new things with curiosity.
- Outstanding communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.