"I think the passionate and driven people define what’s possible at KISKA. No day is like the other. Each one brings new technologies and challenges."Flo, Interaction Engineer
- Use your interaction design and UX skills to create user journeys, HMI designs, and interaction concepts.
- Develop tools and processes to automate the development steps.
- Working on diverse projects for global brands with researchers, designers, UX and technology experts.
- A student, or recent graduate. Ideally with a computer science or programming background.
- Programming: C/C++, JS/Typescript, Python, Java. Experience working with: MQTT, REST, Arduino, Raspberry, ESP32.
- Fluency in English, German is considered an asset.
Made for you? Apply now.
The Austrian government requires us to state the MINIMUM salary for every position. In this case it is €38,950 gross per year. Since we always tailor salary packages to market rates, your experience and your education, please don’t take that number too seriously! KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.