“As a CAD modeller who’s passionate about motorcycles, creating a 1:1 scale model from a sketch is the best. Then, to be the first one to see a concept in 3D? Amazing!”Clara, Digital Modeller
- Support and consult with designers to find the right shape for products.
- Focus on motorcycles, as well as other vehicles and consumer goods.
- Merge uncertain technical input with designs that are not finalised to create technically and visually accurate concepts.
- Bring your own ideas to the table and contribute to final outcomes.
- An education in digital or industrial design. One to three years of experience in the automotive, product design, or modelling fields.
- Background in design and a solid understanding of technical requirements.
- Team player mentality to work in parallel with designers. Flexibility to improvise design solutions on-the-spot.
- Very good skill set in surface modelling with Autodesk and Alias. Polygon modelling is a bonus.
- English fluency.
Made for you? Apply now.
It’s the law in Austria to state MINIMUM annual salaries. In this case, it’s €35,000. Don’t take that number too seriously though, because salaries are always customised to market rates and merit. KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.