"Electronic systems on motorcycles are getting more and more complex. Our job is to communicate them in an understandable and easy way to the rider - to keep motorcycling enjoyable.”Daniel, Interaction Designer
- Explore all possible “What-if” and “How might we” to craft experiences customers love.
- Create HMI concepts for vehicles and physical products that users interact with daily.
- Differentiate the product with an inspiring UI design.
- Turn designs into touchable experiences by working with the prototyping team.
- Design education and 6+ months work experience.
- Adobe CC etc. are a must. 3D software and CGI Studio considered as an asset.
- Motivation and eagerness to create great experiences.
- Fluent in english.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. (Hint: it’s competitive). To be considered for the role, please submit your application at the earliest possible time, our team is awaiting it with interest.