"Seeing the launch of a project you’ve worked on is awesome. You can point and say, 'I made that happen!'”Laurenz, Design Intern
- Use your interaction design and UX skills to create user journeys, HMI designs, and interaction wireframes.
- Collaborate with researchers, designers, technologists, project managers, and clients. Deeply involving yourself in real projects for global brands.
- Support the connected products and services team throughout entire projects.
- Bring unique ideas to the table, and bring them to life.
- Availability for six months. An open mind and the drive to challenge the status quo.
- To be a design student, or recent graduate. Ideally with a product design background or specialisation in interaction design and UX.
- An understanding of the technology behind ideas, as well as the opportunities and challenges it presents in user experiences.
- Solid English skills. German is also an asset.
Made for you? Apply now.
The Austrian government requires us to state the minimum salary for every position. In this case the actual salary is €1,000 per month for an undergraduate internship and €1,200 per month for a postgraduate internship. KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.