"It’s more like an interaction lab than a office. Each day I was contributing my ideas to new client projects. I felt like my voice was heard every time.”Manu, Interaction Design Intern
- Use your interaction design and UX skills to create user journeys, HMI designs, and detailed interaction concepts.
- Bring your ideas and storytelling to conceive of future product experiences, both physical and digital.
- Sketch and visualise new product concepts and storyboards.
- Collaborate with interaction designers, researchers, product designers and technologists.
- Be a design student, or recent graduate. Preferably from a product design background, but with a focus on interaction design and UX.
- Strong visualisation skills, both UI and sketching, to communicate your design ideas.
- An understanding of the technology behind ideas, as well as the opportunities and challenges it presents in user experience design.
- Very good English skills.
Made for you? Apply now.
The internship will be in our Austrian headquarters for 6 months. The Austrian government requires us to state the minimum salary for every position. In this case the actual salary is €1,000 per month for an undergraduate internship and €1,200 per month for a postgraduate internship. KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.