"Working in an agile, international, and inclusive environment, which is driven by designing desire and passion for brands is very inspiring to me. We as an HR team collaborate closely with employees and leaders to support on all HR relevant topics as well as enable the development of people and the organization. Our Inspiration is to have an impact on a culture where employees can unleash their potential, learn, and grow."Eva, HR Director
- Data maintenance, reporting and further development of our personnel information system BMD.
- HR controlling and designing dashboards for managers.
- Preparation of HR documents in the area of Employee Life Cycle, such as contracts and confirmations.
- Proactive and forward-thinking participation in the HR/IT taskforce with focus on process optimization of our "HR digital journey".
- Bachelor's degree (Business Administration, Economics and Law) with focus on project management, process optimization or controlling.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in a "state of the art" HR/Finance environment, sound experience with Human Resources Information Systems (BMD), MS Office Word and Excel expert and strong affinity for numbers.
- Very good German and English skills as well as independent and accurate work style.
- Team player mentality with strong communication skills, as well as hands - on, service and solution orientation.
Made for you? Apply now.
The Austrian government requires us to state the MINIMUM salary for every position. In this case it is € 35,000 gross per year. Since we always tailor salary packages to market rates, your experience, and your education, please don’t take that number too seriously! KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.