“Creating new brands or boosting brands through design is our passion. Both starts with a profound understanding of the client’s ambitions and the ability to create business. What ultimately drives us is to create impact. That will be your mission, too.”Julian, CSO & Partner
- Be the ambassador and first point of contact to future clients, using your deep understanding of the vision and mission of KISKA.
- Identify, qualify, pursue and win new client accounts in different industries, such as mobility, sporting goods, apparel and performance goods with the goal to create a strong and long-lasting business network.
- Turn ideas into results by challenging clients to make things happen throughout creative ways. Qualify and sell projects that can be delivered profitably.
- Put yourself at the intersection of business opportunity creation, strategic consulting and creativity.
- Work closely with our Sales and Consulting Team to concept future projects.
- To love brands and products. You are driven by passion and the desire to create impact.
- Strategic business understanding, consulting experience, profound understanding of the relevance of brand and design service impact in the business context with at least 8-10 years of brand or marketing consulting experience.
- Self-driven sales personality with exceptional presentation, negotiation and organizational skills. You are global, service minded, inspiring, a networker and KISKA feels like a place to be for you?
- Ability to communicate and influence well von C-level with clients from many different industries and cultural backgrounds. English fluency - though German skills are an asset.
Made for you? Apply now.
It's the law in Austria to state MINIMUM annual salaries. In this case, it's €80,000. Don't take that number too seriously though, because salaries are always customised to market rates and merit. KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It's a no-brainer, but important to mention.