“Graphic design is a passion, so it’s important that I am involved in the entire brand design. Luckily, that’s how things roll here.”Lucas, Graphic Designer
- Deeply involve yourself in communication design projects for different brands.
- Support your team with concept creation, layout and production for a range of channels.
- Develop and present your own concepts.
- Collaborate with designers from other fields, like Product, Transportation and UI Design.
- Availability for six months. An open mind the drive to challenge the status quo.
- To be a design student or recent graduate, in communication design or graphic design. With highly developed skills in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Very good English skills. German is an asset.
Made for you? Apply now.
The Austrian government requires us to state the minimum salary for every position. In this case the actual salary is €1,000 per month for an undergraduate internship and €1,200 per month for a postgraduate internship. KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.