“KISKA is bursting with creativity, and recruitment happens right in the middle of everything. It’s inspiring to work in such a vibrant world.”Theresia, Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Responsible for active and passive recruitment, as well as the full recruitment cycle. From briefings with hiring managers and interviews, to contract negotiations and onboarding.
- Initiate and maintain contact with universities, attend degree shows, and manage recruiters for a sustainable talent pool.
- Play a key role in the ongoing development of KISKA’s talent acquisition team, ensuring it is up to the ever-evolving standards of contemporary recruiting. Implement ideas and make projects your core professional concern.
- Advise managers on relevant topics, as well as support them in planning and selection of suitable candidates.
- Professional experience in talent acquisition. Have successfully carried out complex recruitment assignments.
- Experience in implementing strategic and specialist projects.
- Open-minded, proactive, and service oriented.
- Excellent communication skills in English and German.
Made for you? Apply now.
The Austrian government requires us to state the MINIMUM salary for every position. In this case it is €42,000 gross per year. Since we always tailor salary packages to market rates, your experience and your education, please don’t take that number too seriously! KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.