“I get to play with the latest technology. Switching on a new prototype in front of a client or colleague is always a big wow moment.”George, Senior Creative Technologist
- Use your interaction design and UX skills to create user journeys, HMI designs, and interaction concepts.
- Develop tools and processes to automate the development steps.
- Working on diverse projects for global brands with researchers, designers, UX and technology experts.
- A student, or recent graduate. Ideally with a computer science or interaction design background.
- Experience working with React, Vue, Node.js or similar framework.
- Fluency in English, though German skills are a plus.
Made for you? Apply now.
The Austrian government requires us to state the minimum salary for every position. In this case the actual salary is €1,000 per month for an undergraduate internship and €1,200 per month for a postgraduate internship. KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.