“With video, we convey emotions to create closeness with viewers. In a creative studio like KISKA, I can flex my skills as a filmmaker in new ways and develop them further. From documentaries to product films to action videos to commercials, it’s all here.”Oliver, Director of Photography
- Rough cut and editing preparation. New cuts or change cuts of digital image and sound material.
- Colour correction.
- Data handling and general project archiving.
- Server and database maintenance.
- At least two years of relevant professional experience as an editor for film productions. Advanced Abobe Premiere Pro and DaVinci Resolve skills. Basic After Effects and Photoshop skills.
- Structured and independent worker. Confident collaborating with clients and creative team during offline and online approval phases. All in a dynamic agency environment.
- Well-versed in all post-production processes. Distinctive audio-visual flair.
- Fluent in German, English is a plus.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.