“Either you read about history, or you help to create it.”Michael, Engineer
- Implement creative concepts and develop mechanical solution for frames, components and plastic parts.
- Optimize Husqvarna components to the highest efficiency.
- Transform and realize creative concepts into serial products.
- The workshop is your world, you innovate, create, track things and maintain order.
- Document every milestone and step of projects.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Be the contact person for suppliers in Europe and Far East.
- Excellent English communication skills, dare to question and challenge a brief – German and/or any other languages are considered assets.
- Education in mechanical engineering or in any other relevant field.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in bicycle development.
- Experience with design of plastic components for series production.
- Excellent skills in SolidWorks, experience with MS Office tools preferably also surface modelling.
- Great overview and knowledge of the industry and its standards.
- Be open-minded and approach new things with curiosity.
- Outstanding communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.