“Magic happens when you clarify what seems complex."Raphael, Lead Researcher
- Clarify client inquiries about brand, design, product, communication, innovation, target groups, and user experiences.
- Ideation and organisation of research activities. Including method selection, recruitment, and international implementation.
- Initiate and control qualitative surveys. Like structured interviews, shadowing, reflected experiences, and co-creation sessions.
- Analyse and summarise results using tools like empathy and stakeholder mapping, or experience journeys. Prepare and present isights.
- Use findings as a springboard for future action. Make recommendations for creation. Integrate the user at every stage of the design process.
- Lead and moderate workshops.
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in design, brand marketing, psychology, or ethnology.
- Professional experience in research, branding, or design. An interest in interactive product experiences and digital communication.
- High level of empathy and sociability. Allowing you to effectively conduct interviews and different research methods.
- Excellent communication skills and very good English language skills. Both written and verbal.
- Outstanding organisational talent for planning and executing research projects.
- Willingness to travel for research and workshops.
Made for you? Apply now.
It’s the law in Austria to state MINIMUM annual salaries. In this case, it’s €45,000. Don’t take that number too seriously though, because salaries are always customised to market rates and merit. KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.