“What I love about design research is the multitude of approaches, angles and perspectives you can take when digging deep into a topic. By understanding users in their context and their relationship to brands, we provide unique insights that help create outstanding experiences.”Florian, Team Lead Research
- Ideate and organise research activities. Including process and method selection, recruitment, and international implementation.
- Collaboratively develop a mixed-methods research approach that fits client needs. You will learn from the team and contribute by tapping into your previous experience.
- Analyse and synthesise results using methods like textual analysis, empathy mapping or experience journeys. Prepare and present insights.
- Whether on a strategic or design level, you will use research findings as a springboard for future action, integrating the user at every stage of the design process.
- Design, define, and manage research activities together with the team, while moderating workshops and presenting recommendations for strategic direction. Develop appropriate strategies, processes, and methods for every project.
- Work closely with diverse stakeholders. From end-users to client representatives at the board- and c-levels.
- A master’s or bachelor’s degree in design, design research, brand marketing, psychology, sociology, or ethnology.
- Two to three years of professional experience in research and/or design. An interest in interactive product experiences and digital communication.
- Openness to an experimental research approach, mixing qualitative and quantitative methods. An interest in understanding the life cycle of a product and its impacts.
- High level of empathy and sociability. Allowing you to effectively conduct various research methods such as interviews, co-creation workshops, and contextual inquiries.
- Excellent communication skills and very good English language skills. Written and verbal.
- Willingness to travel for research and workshops.
Made for you? Apply now.
The Austrian government requires us to state the MINIMUM salary for every position. In this case it is € 33,600 gross per year. Since we always tailor salary packages to market rates, your experience and your education, please don’t take that number too seriously! KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.