“Colours, graphics and their application on different surfaces are in our DNA. With our design we define and elevate the look and feel of performance products."Marco, Designer
- Support the CTG design team for interdisciplinary projects.
- Create and develop graphic and colour concepts for vehicles and accessories.
- Work closely with transportation and product designers.
- Research new materials and technologies.
- Availability for six months, an open mind and interest in a fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiasm for pursuing the latest colour and material trends.
- Be a design student or recent graduate, in product or transportation design, with special skills in graphic concept development.
- Very good English skills.
Made for you? Apply now.
The Austrian government requires us to state the MINIMUM salary for every position. In this case the actual salary is €1,000 gross per month for an undergraduate internship and €1,200 gross per month for a postgraduate internship.
KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.