"Every step taken is an adrenaline boost. Enhancing shapes with graphics, increasing performance with materials, or creating emotions with colour.”Helena, Lead Designer
- Support CTG concepts for interdisciplinary projects.
- Create and develop your own graphic and colour concepts for vehicles, hard goods and accessories. Including prototypes and production.
- Work closely with transportation and product designers.
- Research new materials and technologies.
- Benchmark markets and understand target audiences.
- Availability for six months, an open mind and interest in challenging the status quo.
- Enthusiasm for pursuing the latest colour and material trends.
- To be a design student or recent graduate, in product or transportation design. With special skill in graphic concept development.
- Very good English skills.
Made for you? Apply now.
The Austrian government requires us to state the minimum salary for every position. In this case the actual salary is €1,000 per month for an undergraduate internship and €1,200 per month for a postgraduate internship. KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.