“We work very transparently with clients and always strive for the best result. Therefore, positive working relationships often come quite naturally.”Rosanna, Strategic Product Management Consultant
- Move effortlessly between the worlds of KISKA and client. By understanding our clients’ business, markets, brands, and products, you represent their needs amongst internal stakeholders.
- Facilitate the set-up of client projects. Making sure creative teams have briefings necessary to deliver outstanding solutions.
- Ensure creative teams are working towards a defined target. Have an eye on day-to-day or repetitive details to ensure every project element is on point.
- Act as sparring partner for clients, challenging and supporting them in equal measure. Ensure they are always satisfied.
- Several years of professional experience in client relationship management, key account management, consulting, or a similar role in the sporting goods industry.
- Passion for product design or apparel design business. Strong interest in new technologies.
- Extroverted, self-confident, and driven. Persuasive and can inspire others into action. Always ready to find the next solution.
- Talent for managing expectations. Strong communication skills in both English and German.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. (Hint: it’s competitive). To be considered for the role, please submit your application at the earliest possible time, our team is awaiting it with interest.