“Being involved from day one and deep diving into customer’s motivation, desires and cultures is what I love about my job. Working at KISKA challenges but even more enhances your skills and knowledge every single day.”Tanja, Researcher
- Supporting the team in qualitative research. Including planning, organisation, coordination, implementation, analysis, and recommendations for future action.
- Working closely with creative teams to develop branded communication and design.
- Accompanying the team on research trips. Getting close to target audiences and collecting information.
- Supporting development and implementation of brand strategies for clients.
- A Master’s or Bachelor's degree in design, marketing, or market research.
- Qualitative market research skills. A desire to get to the bottom of things, gain insights, and better understand connections.
- Advanced organisational abilities to prioritise multiple tasks. Detail-oriented working style.
- Interest in user experience, connected products and digital communication.
- Entrepreneurial mindset. Curiosity and openness. Strategic and structured thinking.
- Adobe Photoshop and InDesign skills are an advantage. Basic knowledge of Graphic Design
- Very good English skills.
Made for you? Apply now.
The Austrian government requires us to state the minimum salary for every position. In this case the actual salary is €1,000 per month for an undergraduate internship and €1,200 per month for a postgraduate internship. KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.