”Be up close when brand strategies & product designs are created through the perspective of their customers. Creativity paired with strategic thinking – that’s what I love about my job. The world of KISKA offers new playgrounds for your development every day.”Marlene, Researcher
- Supporting the team in qualitative research. Including planning, organization, coordination, implementation, analysis, and strategic recommendations.
- Working closely with creative teams to develop brand communication and design.
- Accompanying the team on research trips. Getting close to target audiences and collecting information.
- Supporting the development and implementation of brand strategies for clients.
- Recent University or FH graduate, ideally with marketing, market research or design major (Bachelor or Master).
- Strategic and organized person with systematic approach to brand and market research.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and graphic design knowledge is preferred but not a must.
- Excellent command of German (preferably native level) and good level of English.
Made for you? Apply now.
The Austrian government requires us to state the minimum salary for every position. In this case the actual salary is €1,000 per month for an undergraduate internship and €1,200 per month for a postgraduate internship. KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.